Wake up each day to a dream come true of extraordinary luxury embedded in Canada’s true wild.
THE CHOICE OF PRIVILEGE
Designed as it was for an active, sport fishing and nature loving, private and accomplished family with expectations of world-class amenities and adventure, Fawn Bluff was purpose-built and staffed, for choice. Unrivalled dining, adventure, recreation and entertainment are easily discovered and created on-site. Exclusive resort-class amenities, spa-like showers and hot tubs, organic gardens, tranquil foot and bike paths, low-tech and high-tech recreational vehicles, ultra-connectivity, fitness centre, and contemplative serenity are Fawn Bluff standards enjoyed alone, in tandem, or by the dozen. Opt in or opt out at your leisure. The choice is endless. The choice is yours.
On-Site your Fawn Bluff day can include…
- Invite 20 of your closest friends for a five-course dinner al fresco, under a billowy tent on the helipad.
- Play your music your way in your very own acoustically-perfect rainforest cathedral.
- Do nothing — alone with your 340 acres of pristine wilderness surrounded by many millions more.
- Languish under a starlit jet black sky, in one of four hot tubs kept at 105° 24/7/365.
- Sleep in — with the windows wide open, between Irish linens, under a down duvet.
- Jet-ski, water ski, stand-up paddle board, row, kayak, or swim your own private lake, end to end.
- Create a series of world’s best family reunions.
- Settle into hand-crafted Adirondack chairs to watch endless, perfect sunsets.
- Enjoy dinner al forno in front of a magnificent, moss-covered outdoor fireplace.
- Do sunrise yoga on the lookout platform, run in sun-dappled trails, and work-out in a recently reequipped gym.
- Fish for dinner in the rainbow trout stocked private lake, stopping at the organic garden for baby greens, beets and carrots, along the way.
- Dance like nobody’s watching because nobody is.
- Read a good book, or ten — uninterrupted except for the lapping of waves, screeching of eagles, dancing of wind, singing of sunlight.
- Write the next great novel, screenplay or business plan.
- Create and/or paint picture-perfect memories of a lifetime.
In the Environs can deliver…
- Design your own adventure or let Fawn Bluff’s directors of possibilities facilitate endless possibilities, and introduce you straight away to the best-of-the-best neighbourhood secrets and untold destinations.
- Fish the Pacific’s most prolific waters for salmon, halibut, lingcod, Dungeness crab, spot prawns and more — using state-of-the-art equipment and gear, on a custom-built aluminum fishing boat.
- Make new friends. Plan the ultimate consecutive dinner party on billionaire row, and leave the driving to your designated pilot.
- Fly by helicopter to Whistler/Blackcomb Ski Resort – land mountain-top, and ski and play all day.
- Fly by floatplane or helicopter to neighbouring resorts and private islands for world-class fishing, dining, entertainment or play.
- Get up close and personal with the wildlife – whales, bear, eagles, seals, sea lions, otter, porpoise and other creatures who call the coastal rainforest home.
- Ascend by helicopter to 7,000 ft. above sea level, for a chef-hosted white linen dinner in the alpine.
- Fly by floatplane or helicopter to the cities of Vancouver, Victoria or Campbell River, to connect by air, or with friends.
Beyond the astounding on-site team, Pete has been Fawn Bluff’s ultimate director of possibilities and facilitator of happiness. His humble and self-effacing nature belie 22 years in the air, on the ground, and at sea on the coast. He knows where to go and who to task to make the best things happen each and every perfect day – mother nature notwithstanding. Up and down the coast, his relationships open doors to experiences thought unattainable. Think it, dream it, dare to imagine – Pete would be ten steps ahead, holding the door. Pete is open and available to discuss continuing in his role with the new owner.
Just view what Pete has to say about a Fawn Bluff day…